Private Mailbox Service In Eugene, OR
Safety, Security & Convenience
Why use a Private Mailbox?
- 24 hour access to your mail — Our mailbox area is brightly lit and secure.
- Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box — better for business and personal mail and packages.
- Package receiving — We accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers — never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Email & text notification—We can email or text you when trackable package or letter is recieved.
- Security & Safety — Our mailbox lobby is lit and secured 24/7.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel, RV, or snowbird and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on demand.
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Consistent Address — Do you move frequently? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business and Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business mailing address.
Rental Options: We have three mail box sizes available: Standard, Medium and Large. Rentals will be pro-rated to the first of the month and can be rented for 3, 6, or 12 months at a time.
Information needed to set up a mailbox:
- Two pieces of ID must accompany this application for every person wishing to receive mail. One must contain a photograph. Acceptable documents include, but are not limited to, a valid driver's license or state non-driver's license ID card, armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate identification card; student ID, passport, alien registration card or certificate of naturalization, current lease, mortgage or deed of trust; voter or vehicle registration card; concealed carry, OMMP card, or a home or vehicle insurance policy.
- Completed Service Agreement. This will be provided to you at our location.
- United States Postal Service Form PS 1583 (application for delivery of mail through agent). Provided at our location.
Remote Application Process
- If you would like to set up a mailbox but are not physically in Eugene, please download and complete USPS Form 1583. Print the form and have your signature notarized. Mail the notarized 1583 along with a clear photocopy of the two forms of identification you used to complete the form. Acceptable forms of ID are listed in section 8 of the 1583. Once we receive the documents, we will contact you and can take care of the rest over the phone. Note, we cannot accept faxes or scans; the original, notarized 1583 will need to be physically sent to us in order to set up your mailbox.
- If the mailbox is for a business, complete the entire 1583 including section 9 through 14 of the 1583. Provide proof of ownership of the business such as a copy of the business registration documentation from the secretary of state's office or articles of incorporation. Note: the mail box address you will be assigned is a mailing address only. Although it is a physical street address, it cannot be used as a registered agent address, nor a principal place of business, nor as an internet address such as Google tm business or map location.